The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), the foremost oil and gas hands-on lnstitute invites applications from suitably qualified candidates, for admission into the School of Industrial and Continuing Education (SICE) Part-Time Weekend Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The programmes are aimed at training qualified persons, especially oil sector personnel who wish to acquire requisite skills and knowledge without giving up their job as well as working class persons in the engineering and/or oil servicing sector.
PROGRAMMES ON OFFER: HND AND ND PROGRAMMES (Part-Time)
This will lead to an award of the Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Certificate in the following Disciplines:
- Petroleum Engineering Technology (HND)
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering (ND only)
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering (HND and ND)
iii. Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology. Options:
- Industrial Safety Technology (HND & ND)
- Environmental Technology (HND & ND)
- Science Laboratory Technology (HND and ND)
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology (HND and ND)
- Mechanical Engineering (HND and ND) Options:
- Manufacturing (HND only)
- Power Plant (HND only)
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (HND and ND) Options:
- Instrumentation and Control (HND only)
- Electronics and Telecommunications (HND only)
- Power and Machines (HND only)
vii. Petroleum Marketing Technology (HND only)
viii. Petroleum Marketing & Business Studies (ND only)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (ND only)
The HND and ND part-time programmes are minimum of three (3) academic sessions to be run from Friday Evenings through Sunday Noon to Evenings.
Applicants for National Diploma must possess a minimum of five (5)Credit level passes at the ordinary level, in not more than two sittings, in the SSSCE/WAEC/GCE (or its equivalent) which must include: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and any other Science subject for candidates applying for Engineering courses, excluding candidates applying for Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies who will require credit in Economics, Commerce or any other subject; while Higher National Diploma (HND) candidates must possess the above listed subjects and a National Diploma that is relevant to the choice of courses, with evidence of post one (1) year Industrial Training (IT) Experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should log on to PTI’s website: www.pti.edu.ng and follow the outlined instructions carefully. Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Twelve thousand naira (N12, 000.00) for the application form
The online application closes on 29th November, 2020.
Late application starts from 30th November - 14th December, 2020, at the cost of thirteen thousand, five hundred naira (N13, 500.00).
For technical support, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08126971127.
For further enquiries on admission, send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 08127667021,
O. C. SIAKPERE