THE UNIVERSITY OF PORTHARCOURT IN CONJUNCTION WITH PTI RUNS POST-HND AND MSc PROGRAMMES
The University of Port Harcourt in collaboration with the petroleum Training Institute, hereby invite application from suitable qualified candidates for the Post-HND part-time programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The programme is aimed at upgrading and strengthening the academic background of holders of higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering disciplines, so as to enhance their managerial skills, engineering competence and efficiency in their jobs, as well as ensure an improved industrial productivity.
The post-HND programme will lead to the award of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, (B.Eng) in any of the following:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Gas Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
The Post-HND programme which is domiciled in PTI, is a full time weekend programme (Friday – Saturday, all day). The duration is a minimum of three academic sessions.
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes at the ‘O’ Level in not more than two sittings, in the SSCE/NECO/WASSE/GCE (or its equivalent) which must include English language, mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and any other Science Subject (from biology, Agricultural Science, technical Drawing, or Further Mathematics; in addition to possessing HND with a minimum of Lower Credit pass in any recognized institution.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants should logon to PTI portal: www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on Post HND Application under Portal to sign on for the programme with a user name and password, and generate Application fee remita that automatically contains a refundable N20,000 fees.
- Take the remita printout to bank for payment
- Return to your application to fill in the online form.
For further enquiry: call 08037234529, 08039786902 or 08035954165